- DO Take Your Writing for Granite
- A Man of His Word...or 500
- Content Marketing Works. Check the Numbers.
- Spice it up. Add Video To Your Blog
- Content Marketing vs. Brand Journalism
- How are You Using Your Media Channels
- Content Marketing: Where Does It Fit in Your Strategy?
- What's It Take to be a Great Content Marketer?
- So What IS Content Marketing?
- Amortizing Your Video Investment
Randall Gerber, CEO, The Gerber Group
As my 8th grade English teacher used to day, “Good question!”
Obviously, there seems to be a need for this answer, because my email inbox is flooded with promotions for “Content Marketing” workshops, summits, and conferences. (NOTE TO SENDERS: These emails are NOT Content Marketing.)
On the other hand, a quick Google search of “Definition of Content Marketing” will spit out a screen full of thoughts by other folks. When comparing these “thought leaders’” elements to my own, a series of intersecting circles forms in my mind. In the center, are all those elements that are in common with my thoughts? Additionally, ......