- DO Take Your Writing for Granite
- A Man of His Word...or 500
- Content Marketing Works. Check the Numbers.
- Spice it up. Add Video To Your Blog
- Content Marketing vs. Brand Journalism
- How are You Using Your Media Channels
- Content Marketing: Where Does It Fit in Your Strategy?
- What's It Take to be a Great Content Marketer?
- So What IS Content Marketing?
- Amortizing Your Video Investment
Randall Gerber, CEO, The Gerber Group
Web site visitors tripled in a year. Millions of exposures. Thousands of readers. More procedures.
It’s the new buzzword among healthcare marketers – Content Marketing. You generously provide information on topics that are helpful to people looking to educate themselves. And Voila, success!
Well, not really.
It takes an integrated effort.
First, ensure that the web site has on ongoing search engine optimization program.
Second, before the first word of a healthcare blog is written, research needs to be done to discover the terms related to the topic people are looking for on the web. Next comes more research -- this time to ensure that the topic ......